Meeting Points Valmorel
We have 3 meeting points :
-Bottom of altispace chairlift in the morning (9:00 and 11:00)see map
-Bottom of Pierrafort gondolas (1:00 and 3:00)
Valmorel Ski resort
The whole ski area that covers Valmorel, Doucy Combelouvière and Saint François Longchamp is equipped with 50 ski lifts, 342 snow cannons and a ‘Snow Zone' complete with a boarder cross course, slope style and freeride area. A must try: The "Valmocross" (a sort of boarder cross accessible to all abilities) and the "Relax Zone" (Combining a picnic area and a centre for environmental awareness).
Valmorel is the place for your family time !!Webcams
Valmorel Ski Map
Check the valmorel ski map.See ski map
Consult the Valmorel weather.Weather
Resort access Valmorel
By car :
- Join Albertville on the A43 from Chambery or the N 212 from Annecy, follow the RN 90 expressway towards Moûtiers (2 × 2 lanes).
- Take exit 37 for La Léchère, Saint Oyen, Doucy-Combelouvière, Valmorel and Naves.
By plane :
- Chambéry-Aix-les-Bains (90 km)
- Lyon-Saint Exupéry (180 km)
- Genève-Cointrin (125 km)
- Access is fast by the TGV arriving at station Moûtiers-Salins, Brides les bains.
- Taxi or bus to valmorel