NEW in 2019 : The "Max6"
During the winter of 2018, we tested between 5, 6 and 7 kids per course to determine which one was the most relevant for both our instructors and children. The unanimity of the instructor and clients retained the Max6 course.
Why 6 kids per lesson ?
The magic number of 6 children per group allows us to have a personalized education for each student during the week and therefore a progression for each highly optimized. But it is also the number that allows to have a positive group emulation between the participants and thus to have a great atmosphere with skiers friends!
General organization of Max6 courses:
Outside school holidays: from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm at the Pierrafort meeting point
Christmas / New Year holidays:
- 9 a.m. to 11 a.m .: Departure from Altispace and return to Pierrafort
-11 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. or 3 p.m. to 5 p.m .: Departure Pierrafort and return Pierrafort
- 9 a.m. to 11 a.m .: Departure Altispace and return Altispace
- 11 am to 1 pm: Departure from Altispace and return to Pierrafort
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m .: Departure Pierrafort and return Pierrafort
- 3 p.m. to 5 p.m .: Pierrafort departure and Altispace return